Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wordless Wednesday . . .Whispers to Guffaws


I will whisper the wordless wednesday. . . The man tends to develop strange symptons, this one was something wrong with his eyes, said there was nothing in them, just something there. These symptoms only arrive at bedtime. Of course they are stall, and a quite good one, what mom completely ignores their kid when they express physical discomfort? Maybe take a picture of them in their hypochondriac stage, but ignore??? naw.









Ok, there is no whispering about the following.

This is either a true example of making the best of what you have or a definite case of you might be a redneck if . . .






Can you tell from this snippet?




Well try this view



A plywood door! Painted to match the rest of the truck. I was trying to snap the picture without being noticed, but I had to have a picture. I have never seen such a creature. Quite ingenious if you will.

18 comments:

Merrie said...

I am rollling! I have never!!!! but, you do have to give him credit for creativity!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the "only happens at bedtime" ailment! We have experienced that at our house also!

That plywood door is so funny!

cat said...

The absolute greatest picture ever! Check those eyes!

Jan said...

What ever works huh. They were using what they had. I think we might be seeing more and more of these things.

Aleta said...

HEHE.. that picture did freak me out a little if you look at it too long. Cute though.

And the redneck, yeah, that's a new one. BUT, hey, at least he painted it? LMAO!

SimplyBillie said...

A true Redneck truck. Hilarious!

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Ok, I love the boy and his eyes. That is so something my boy would do.

That plywood door had me laughing out loud. That is pure Redneck right there. I love it!!!

Happy WW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's funny. LOL!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! Priceless!

Ann On and On... said...

Uh, that's my car. Just kidding....
I'm enjoy your style of writing. (found you through amuse-bouche)
I would like to hear about Wordless Wednesday if you have a minute to explain.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

That is hilarous!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting, interesting, interesting.

I hope you'll stop by my Wordless Wednesday post. Hint: It's really, really big!

Always Been Different said...

hey if he was a real redneck it would have been DUCK TAPED TOO! LOL!
Happy WW!

Svr said...

Omigosh!!! That is TOO FUNNY!!! First hand too!!!

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness! I've seen some funny things in my time, but never a plywood truck door! I wouldhave had to take a photo too! :)

Lesley said...

I love the hypochondriac pic....perfect...like..see I told you it was there....and the plywood door.....I don't think Jeff Foxworthy could come up with something that clever...classic...thanks for the laugh...and stopping by too....

Unknown said...

Wow! This state doesn't require a safety vehicle check.

Anonymous said...

Oh, kids will just anything to get out of bedtime!

Cute pictures.