Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's A Big Day For Our Country



It is early in the day to say "I wonder what tomorrow will bring." I know tomorrow brings the knowledge of who our next president will be come Janury 20th. I know that regardless of the outcome of the election, tomorrow will bring great joy for some and great concern for others. I know that tomorrow, all will have voiced their opinion (well, all that vote). What I don't know is, will our country handle the outcome with respect and kindness? Will we step up and be more involved in our Democracy, keeping up with what is being brought before congress? Will we exercise our right to have a say or wait until the next round of campaigns? Will we switch from our debates and arguing to prayering earnestly for our leaders? Praying for our country? Praying for our neighbor?

I know tomorrow WILL dawn a new day . . .


Now may the Lord of peach himself give you peace at all times and in



Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace


at all times and in every way.
II Thesolonians 3:16

3 comments:

Jan said...

Today is the day. May God bless America is all I am asking.

Merrie said...

Great thoughts. Yes, I pray for God's grace and mercy to fall on America. This is the day that the Lord has made, I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!

Aleta said...

Whoever wins, I will support our President, because whoever wins deserve that respect, be it the person I voted for or not ~ I'll have to trust in God's path for us.