Thursday, November 13, 2008

Look into my eyes, you are feeling sleepy!

The Man brought home his school pictures . . .Cracks me up.

He said they told them to act really serious, like they meant business. (They were taking the kids ID picture at the same time).

Well, he did make a serious look...

I can't figure out if the eyes are saying, "ya, I'm watching you!" Or "you are feeling very sleepy now. . . when you awake you will cluck like a chicken"

His mouth is trying not to laugh!

This picture is so not The Man (other than the grin trying to escape or when he is mood swinging like last night)

I have dared him, on the next picture taking day, right as they say cheese, to point to the camera real fast and give 'em a big smile and a wink .

I think that would be the best school picture!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, he's cute even if he is trying to look serious! Great advice you gave him for the next picture day!

Unknown said...

The smile looks like he's just about going to burst if they don't snap the photo RIGHT NOW!

Aleta said...

He's a handsome boy! I like that he's trying to hide a smile. Too cute!