Life is settling down, at least a bit, and I have some catching up to do.
In the midst of the scampering, scrambling, running, ducking and juggling of Christmas, I was blessed with being awarded. Twice!
The first one is the Spirit of Christmas award! While I was searching for it, Muse Swings wrapped it up as an award and sent it on . . .
It comes with 2 rules, the first is to name five things I love about Christmas and the second is to present this award to five other bloggers. Since Christmas is now over, I pass it on to all who would like to savor the season from the flip side. The calm side.
So, what do I love about Christmas?
1. Christmas music - love the music! In the stores, at home, in the car. Love it!
2. Christmas ornaments - it is exciting seeing what is tucked away in boxes waiting to be brought back out.
3. Salvation Army buckets - I love the bell ringing. I like it better when it is a cheerful bell ringer, but the bell works fine.
4. Christmas lights outside - it is fun seeing the child at heart displays set up by grown ups. Nothing short of cheerful
5. The calm that follows - the lack of demands and over crowded schedules. Sweet peace!
Check out the muse and save her from her hermit world!
I also received this delight of an award
From Gayle at Planet M Files home to kids, dogs, and crocheted guinea pigs! I have enjoyed watching her photography develop and sharing in her life.
I now pass this award on to:
And to all that I read. Narrowing this down is hard! I like all I read!
Have a great day!
" A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."- Arabian Proverb