This is a recipe I found a couple months ago on Group Recipes and it is very SIMPLE and, not healthy, but GOOD.
Butter Pecan Pie
• 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
• 1/4 cup butter or margarine
• 1 tub Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Buttercream Frosting
• 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
• 1 cup frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
• pecan halves
• 1 9-inch prepared graham cracker crumb pie crust
1 Place pecans and butter in 10-inch skillet on medium heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until butter is lightly browned. Pour into heat-proof large bowl.
2 Add frosting and cream cheese. Stir until thoroughly blended. Fold in whipped topping.
3 Pour into prepared crust. Garnish with pecan halves, if desired. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.