It is a first!
I have been tagged!
Smile, It's Becky tagged me for:
So, here goes:
- I do not eat bananas after the first brown spot. They make my ears and throat itch.
- My picture was in a Denver Newspaper when I was about two – I was in my wading pool, under an umbrella with my dog – during a heat wave Denver was having)
- We moved back to Georgia when I was ten – My parents had moved to Denver when I was 6 months old – I traveled in a blanket laden orange crate.
- I have never had a broken bone.
- I can’t stand to tear apart a cotton ball – it has the same effect as fingernails on a chalk board (why would I tear one apart?? ( I have had a to for my childs ear when he had swimmers ear and needed to keep the medicine in his ear)
- I have never watched a James Bond movie to the end. Only snippets – never the whole movie.
- The first time I attempted to cook fried chicken, the chicken started oozing blood, so I took it out of the fryer and tried dabbing it off with a paper towel. So sad!
Have a great day!