Monday, March 9, 2009

Camping













































I have camping on my mind! I know I posted Monday on a camping trip, but this kind of weather just does that to me, so I have to travel back in time for more phun!


















The boys and I loaded up in 2001 for the second annual camping trip with our friends. This time it was to Tallula Gorge in North Georgia.


















The group was somewhat smaller, but plenty of kids and great weather. Camping areas were set and as the kids took off playing, the adults started gathering and enjoying the company.


















I love kids and camping!


















In between the trees behind the camping spots, the kids became entranced with a project. Not one or two kids, but the whole lot of them.


















No comments: