Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Rain Is Coming . . .

. . . and I am so glad to have been able to see the sunrise this morning!

The "holes" in the clouds with the blue sky shining through were absolutely breath taking.






(wish I had a better photo program at work, would have taken the light pole out!)

Today is much better than yesterday. My doors are still attached - the crowds have not knocked them down, but God did provide, maybe not like my silly little human ways would want, but just enough . . . and I believe more is to come. Thanks for thinking of me on a difficult day!

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

4 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

Those pictures are beautiful..

Laura said...

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the chili recipe. As I read this post and the one after, I thought of a line in a song that I love. I find comfort and courage every time I read it. It's called "Be Still My Soul". The line in the second verse says, "Thy hope, thy confidence, let nothing shake." We are here for a reason, and we can do anything thing that comes our way. We have the power in ourselves and the One who loves us. Good luck with your business.

Meaghan said...

If you like coffee you need to get in on my Giveaway! To celebrate the launching of my online coffee shop, Get The Bean,I am giving away 1 pound of coffee (or chai or herbal tea if you prefer) every Friday in October. To enter visit:

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

If you are interested in a chance to get money for the cancer charity of your choice for an entire year go to:

www.gtbfightscancer.blogspot.com

Or just visit our site:

www.getthebean.com

Merrie said...

Praise the Lord for His faithfulness and goodness. His mercy and goodness overwhelms...
Love the pictures... I'm still calling in money bearing people with large orders and needs you can meet - and even opening more and more doors of opportunity!