Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Latte You Say?

Over at Exemplify, Kristen had a link to a little fun . . .so I visited the "test" site. I always interesting to answer a few questions and get a "your type" answer. I like to see how close it comes to who I am. This is pretty close. I don't know about the festive part though - Festive I think of pink feather boas, flashing earings and shoes, loud and bodacious (I am little timid in that respect).

Check out and see what kind of Latte you are . . .





You Are a Pumpkin Latte



You are always up for a celebration. You are a very festive person.

You look forward to every holiday, and you are nostalgic for good times after they're over.



You appreciate the small things that make life special. You love little treats.

You often look at the world with childlike wonder. There's so much to enjoy!

3 comments:

david mcmahon said...

I am a tea drinker!

Aleta said...

I thought those things matched you very well based on what I've read on your blog!

Anonymous said...

how cute! I'll have to go take the test. Pumpkin Lattes are my favorite drink from starbucks!