Monday, October 6, 2008

No Rest For The Weary


Last week was a busy one and the weekend ended up not being much different. Will and I had planned to go see Traveler in a kids play she is performing in. We had planned to go on Friday and be back so I could be at the shop on Saturday.


Well, that did not work out. Turns out Traveler's Sorority was having family day on Saturday, and they had all written special letters to their parents.


Demolition D's schedule was full for Saturday too and his dad was working, so I would need to stay to tend to the shop and get Demolition D to his Cross Country Meet and Drumline Show and Football game.


As I said - it was busy!


So Will was up and on his way to North Georgia to see Traveler in her play:





Visit her sorority happenings . . .






I deposited Demolition D at his Cross Country Meet - he P.R.'d (Personal Record)


Worked at the shop . . .


Transported Demolition D to his next stop - the drumline was the opening act for Rockfest 08 . . .


Then to later he was off to the football game (I did not go to this one) . . .




After a long day, Will finally arrived home from his journey around 10:45p.m.


But not empty handed . . . .


He brought me my FAVORITE soup - Crawfish Bisque from Pappadeaux's!!

If you get a chance to go - GO. They have a great Crawfish platter that has Fried Crawfish and Crawfish Etoufee and Dirty Rice . . .Delish!!






It is WONDERFUL but not as wonderful as WILL . . . he is my sweetie and I will have a great lunch today!!











5 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

Wow, you did have a busy weekend! What talented kids you have.. Drama, Drumline, Cross Country.. I bet you are one proud Mama... Aw and a sweet husband..just tops it off..

Anonymous said...

That is a busy weekend! It sounds like a happy weekend, too! That is so sweet of your husband to bring you your favorite soup!

larkswing said...

oh yes, it is sweet of him!! He's a keeper!

Jan said...

That soup looks so nummy. And that was so sweet of your husband.

Looks like a full weekend of fun for you all. Your kids are very involved and living right. So happy for you. That play looked really cool, and the drum thing is awesome looking too. Happy days for you.

Tiffanie Lloyd said...

Definitely a busy weekend! I had a weekend like that too and spent Monday recovering... I didn't even get dressed.

We dont have a Pappadeaux's, but that soup sound quite yummy!