I was tagged before Thanksgiving by Sandi at Holding Patterns . Check out her blog ... she has some wonderful post, great stories. Sandi’s entries for the “portrait of words” challenges are great, it amazes me how she pulls the cards together for great stories.
Ok, so for the tag. First the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Drumroll for the 6 random things that I hopefully have not already mentioned:
1. My favorite comfort foods: Mac and Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Popcorn, Ice-cream (anytime of the year).
2. I have not balanced my personal checking account in, well, maybe 9 years?? It would stress me big time if it is off by even a few cents. So I just don’t do it! No stress. Just keep up with what I have and what is coming through. I did let Will know that when we began dating, just in case that kind of thing was a deal breaker or some inside look at a character flaw. HA!
3. I had a lunch date with a garbage man once. I was 18 and agreed to lunch with a 21 year old fella I had met at church. I found out his occupation after agreeing too go to lunch. I know SHALLOW. He also shared he had failed the GED three times. Then at lunch, I noticed how long his fingernails were. Gaaarooooossssss! He handled garbage with those long nails. We were definitely at different places in life. He was a kind guy – just not for me.
4. I spotted Tiny Tim in the Atlanta Hartsfield Airport in 1990. I did have my friend take my picture with him, just for the fun of it. The picture did not turn out. He did not smell good either. Not as good or as lucky as those of you with Donny Osmond stories. All I got was the tulip man!
5. I graduated from a class of 14. I attended a small Christian School for High School, that’s why the small class.
6. I love a dusting (key word dusting) of snow. I don’t want to live in it day in and out. I don’t want to shovel it. I don’t want to fall on my backside on iced side walks (been there, done that). But I get SO EXCITED when there is a possibility of snow here. My mom bought me a can of fake snow for Christmas one year. That was even great! My birthday present from hubby this year? An overnight trip to Highlands to see snow. Play in snow, hmmm might have to blog it!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (this was for you Carrie!!)
So now I name, I am trying to remember who has posted a random list recently and who has not, hmmmm:
Merrie at Merrie Days.
Ann at AnnOnandon
Hadriana at Hadriana's Treasures
Carrie at Candid Carrie
Gayle at Planet M Files
Jane at Jumpin in the Jungle
And anyone else who wants to reveal personal randomness . . . jump right in and share with us!