Finding Pam tagged me to come clean on my addictions.
So five addictions huh?
1. Blogging. Love the community, love the comments
2. Facebook. Why oh why did I go there! But it has been fun! Like a class reunion without the
3. Chocolate. I love dark chocolate! Not because it is the in thing, but I REALLY do like it
4. Recipes. I love food, not just because one cannot live without it! I like trying new dishes all
5. Ummmmm, air? I guess that is not what you want. Hmmm. I know – BATHS. There is
Ok there are five and now I am suppose to choose five . . .
Let’s see, whose addictions would we like to hear . . .
Rhonda . .. Because I Said So
And now for Tag Number 2 which is a 6th of the 6th meme . . . This one is from Muse Swings . . .
So, the 6th of the 6th is:
The Man’s 11th Birthday
(Demolition D enjoying being responsible for the fire duty, oh I mean candle duty)
Most birthdays are celebrated with just family. We have quite a large group to gather just with that crew. The house is always noisy and crowded and fun.
One of the most exciting gifts of the day? A skate board, and thus was born the pictures for the Airborne Wordless Wednesday picture the other week.
So now I get to name more bloggyworld buddies
Gayle…planet m files
Sandi …holding patterns
Aleta…fleur di lis
Angie…sandals and daisies
Sandy ... shell in your pocket
Belle…life of a southern belle
You are each tagged to
1) go to your photo folders,
2) post the 6th picture in the folder,
3) tell the story about the picture and then
4) tag 6 bloggers to do the same.