Sunday, May 31, 2009



. . . by Tracie at Tale of Many Cities

8 things I am looking forward to:


reading a good book
Demolition D returning from Choir Trip with stories of fun
selling all my equipment at the shop
Demolition D driving
Figuring out what to do for work next
a trip somewhere, the beach, wherever
the first trip in the Airstream (ongoing, 2 year project)
The Man starting 8th grade

8 things I did yesterday:

Worked, finished some orders for meals for Tuesday pickups
Sat outside in the sun for awhile
Watched a movie with the kids
Dropped off/picked up Demolition D from a job
Urged, only like a mom can do when annoyed at procrastination, D to pack his carry on for
the Church Choir Trip
Enjoyed a burger from Burger King
Did some laundry
8 thing I wish I could do:

win the lottery and pay off all debt and play santa clause to others
paint like an artist
go to Costa Rico
dance (not like the chic on Seinfeld)
not find anything or anyone irritating
spend the summer at the beach
Scrapbook all my pictures
figure out what Ocho was just up too, hmmmm

8 Shows I watch:

It is summer so this is the fall/winter list
My Name is Earl
Biggest Loser
Life
Medium
Today Show
Whatever show the male species has on - they dominate the TV

8 favorite fruits:

oranges
grapes
watermelon
cantaloupe
bananas
pineapple
8 places I'd like to travel:
just about anywhere

8 places I've lived:
So sad, not 8 :)
Denver, Colo
Albany, Ga
Baconton, Ga
Now for the tagging, if you are reading this and would like to play along . . . Tag, you are it!
Let me know that you played, so I can check your list out too!
Thanks Tracie for the tag, I have been a little out of the loop lately and am trying to work myself back into bloggyland fun!!
Smiles to all!

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I like your lists! Oh, I watch Medium, too. I'm unhappy the series is ending tomorrow night. :(

Anonymous said...

you're more than welcome! it's a fun exercise in sharing a little piece of ourselves. only us bloggys seem to get it! LOL [hubby thought it was just silly.. men!]

have a great week!!
-Tracie