Sunday, August 31, 2008

Gustav wears combat boots!

Gustav is marching across the gulf. . . my heart breaks for all those needing to evacuate from Alabama to Texas. So many people are just starting to get back in their homes and settling into neighborhoods and now having to run again.

As for New Orleans, Mayor Nagin and all the officials are showing how busy they have been the past three years - wow, even pet carriers for those who do not have them! I am impressed! Seems as if all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed. I hope all in that area respect what the leadership has obviously worked so hared to plan and implement!

May God bless you all!

I do not live on the coast, several hundred miles in, but we do get the feeder bans and the tropical depressions/storms left (I am somewhat of a hurricane junkie). This time we are receiving just the bans. They started yesterday and have increased some today. One minute blue skies and the next rain clouds and right back to blue skies. Ooops, this one has some showers - just chased the teen mower in from mowing, gotta get it done!

Good Luck Gulf Coast! You are in my prayers!

No comments: