Thursday, July 16, 2009

Disco Ball of Reality



Ok so there is not a breakup . . . the video is still funny though . . .

BUT

I am back.

From the beach.

Well rested ...but hit by the disco ball of reality!

Saturday is the yard sale of the shop stuff and then next week begins the moving of what is left at the shop to a warehouse and home.

I had a great time and refused to think about the shop or home where Ocho and Traveler were left.

I have pictures and tales to post and will do soon.

But until then - I hope everyone is well and I can't wait to catch up on your blogs . . next week unfortunately.

Smiles!

11 comments:

Gayle said...

I'm glad you had a restful beach vacation! Good luck on the yard sale and moving of stuff. Can't wait to hear your vacation stories!

Star Forbis said...

Welcome back! :)

Friar Tuck said...

Glad you had fun!

Finding Pam said...

Ouch! That disco ball really hurt, but I am glad to know that you will survive this.

I am so very glad to hear that you are back, well rested and ready for the sale.

Jane In The Jungle said...

Know you had a great time....
reality sucks!!

Hadriana's Treasures said...

Hi, award for you over at mine. :)

Operaton You said...

Ah...I don't blame you one bit to think about what has to be done until it's time to do it. Vacation should be a must, a law, and unspeakable crime when we don't take one.. LOL! I love it!

Aleta said...

LMAO at the disco ball. I was about to say, "Alien with Attitude" and then the ball went splat! Too funny. Looking forward to hearing your vacation stories!

Merrie said...

So glad you had a beach trip! Also glad to be back in blog land - hopefully on a more regular basis. I've missed keeping up. Even though Facebook has helped some.
Hope you did well with your sale!

Hadriana's Treasures said...

Loved the song...I came back for more and showed it to my 5 year old daughter. She wants more!

Cheffie-Mom said...

I hope you are doing well! Happy Monday!