Monday, August 3, 2009

Elvis has left the building . . .

I have a post for later today . . . but I can't get to the computer that has the pictures I want - gotta let sleeping folks lie . . .





I have missed blogland - reading and posting - and now I am back. Time to get back to some of what I enjoy. The shop is closed. An empty building/room. Lights off.





But my house is not!



This is blurry thank goodness, but it gives you an idea of the organizing I have ahead of me. I have a screened in room that looks the same. (I hate, loathe, despise moving!)

Drum Line practice has begun for Demolition D and we are within two weeks of his testing for his driver's license.

School begins for both D and The Man on Wednesday. The Man will be in 8th grade, oh my, the last year of Middle School. Are we ready for another one in high school??? Yikes!

Well, until later, I am off to empty a box or two or three . . . .

"Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did."

Smiles!


2 comments:

Gayle said...

I'm so glad you're back! And, I agree completely about moving! Not fun.

Finding Pam said...

I have missed reading your blog. Sounds like you have had a busy summer.

I am still unpacking boxes from six months ago. I almost have my home how I want it.