Thursday, June 16, 2011

Embraced

It is amazing how hindsight works. I don’t mean it , this time, as in identifying mistakes or woulda-coulda-shoulda’s. No I mean being able to look back on the road traveled and seeing it with eyes of gratefulness and joy.


 
As I look back over the past six months, I see how busy we truly have been. And I see all the playing we have fit in too.

 
So many activities that many, many pictures are a record of - all having been snapped with the intention of fabulous blog posts. The fabulous blog post did not happen.

 
There was:

 
A prom

Spring Break Trip

Backyard Tourist

Cold Knee-boarding Trip

Kids Choir Trip

A House Painted

A New Career Begun



 
As I think of this spring and then I think further back to a year ago at this time. I am amazed. Many activities; many changes; many hurdles; many lows; many highs; and many transitions laced thru it all.

Through it all, growing too.

 
Growing character, stamina, faith, patience and peace. All areas that were tried or strengthened or embraced.

 
I celebrate it all, I embrace the hapiness it all brings me . . .

Smiles!

 

2 comments:

Laryssa Herbert said...

Thanks for the packing encouragement!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Just love yout blog design and blog name....Have enjoyed reading lots of your posts this rainy morning